Slowly decrease the pitch and speed of the incoming sound.
- stop: stops the incomming sound.
- play: restarts the playing normaly.
Slow down effect duration in seconds.
Only if synchronization=OFF
Synchronization options which determines the whay the object is triggered,
or the sequence is played.
Generally the following options are available:
- button: when the button play receives a 1 trigger,
- interval: according the interval fader,
- duration: according the duration fader,
- loop: the sequence is played in a loop mode,
- cycle: each beginning cycle,
- bar: each beginning bar,
- beat: each beat,
- 8th: each 1/8th,
Only is synchronization=ON
Pitch minimum reached at the end of the slow down process.