PATCH SEQ Freez
Freezes the audio signal with a step sequence and a control of the pitch and the decay.
Synchronization options which determines the whay the object is triggered,
or the sequence is played.
Generally the following options are available:
- button: when the button play receives a 1 trigger,
- interval: according the interval fader,
- duration: according the duration fader,
- loop: the sequence is played in a loop mode,
- cycle: each beginning cycle,
- bar: each beginning bar,
- beat: each beat,
- 8th: each 1/8th,
- When add original, adds original dry signal to the output mix.
- When mute original, sends only the effect to the output.
- When retrigger mode slices are retriggered on each step and
slices have the same duration.
- When loop mode slices are played in loop and the slices duration depends
on the pitch.
Pitch of the first slice (in half-tones).
Pitch decay applied to slices (in half-tones).
- the 1st slice is played at pitch,
- the 2nd slice is played at pitch+ decay
- the 3rd slice is played at pitch+ 2 x decay
- and so on.
Sequence of freezes.