PATCH SEQ Breakbeat
Creates breaks using a smooth delays.
The sound is delayed 0, 1 or 2 unit of time (synchro) according the sequence steps.
Amount of the original signal and processed signal.
Delay feedback rate.
Synchronization options which determines the whay the object is triggered,
or the sequence is played.
Generally the following options are available:
- button: when the button play receives a 1 trigger,
- interval: according the interval fader,
- duration: according the duration fader,
- loop: the sequence is played in a loop mode,
- cycle: each beginning cycle,
- bar: each beginning bar,
- beat: each beat,
- 8th: each 1/8th,
Order of delayed sound.
- 0 : no delay
- 1 : delayed 1 unit of time
- 2 : delayed 2 units of time