Ultimate MIDI step sequencer adapted to drums patterns with various live breaks options.
Synchronization options which determines the whay the object is triggered, or the sequence is played.
Generally the following options are available:
Length, in number of bars, of sequence.
Swing value from 0% binary to 100% ternary.
Mutes the current line.
Solo's the current line.
Velolity coefficient applied to the current line.
Durration of MIDI notes factor, from short to long notes.
MIDI channel of output MIDI messages.
- reverse, plays the sequence in reverse mode,
- random, plays the sequence in random order,
- double, trigg steps two times in half speed,
- freez, freezes the sequencer at a step position,
- break rand, plays the sequence in random order with a different speed,
- break, creates a break variation of different length and speed,
- range, plays only a selected range in the sequence,
version 3.0.155Edit All Pages