Example of a patch using the granular engine in real time. Several jitter parameters and a random delay are also useful to create interesting effects.
It contains a grain generator, followed by a filter and finanly a random delay.
Pitch transposition value (in half-tone).
Amount of Pitch randomization.
Size of grains.
Amount of grain size randomization.
Density of the grain cloud.
Amount of density randomization.
When this parameter is ON the output cloud is reintroduced into the grain engine to amplify the density.
Type of envelope for grains, used in conjunction with env var inlet.
- Linear ASR,
- Cosine Bell,
Activates the filter section.
Filter band width and resonance: small values for large band, high values for narrow band.
- Low pass: only passes low and filters high frequencies.
- High pass: only passes high and filters low frequencies.
- Band pass: only passes the frequency band.
- Low shelf: low shelving filter, boost or cut low frequencies.
- High shelf: high shelving filter, boost or cut high frequencies.
- Peaking: peak shelving filter, boost or cut a frequency band.
Frequency minimum range.
Frequency maximum range.
Delay duration max off the random generator.
Feedback of the delay.
Stereo field enlargement. Produces an "out of phase" effect.
version 3.0.178Edit All Pages