Synchro Tempo to Delay
Converts TEMPO information (bpm) into DELAY value (ms)
according to the synchro parameter.
Tempo can be retrieved from synchro-master
or synchro-local modules.
Synchronization options which determines the whay the object is triggered,
or the sequence is played.
Generally the following options are available:
- button: when the button play receives a 1 trigger,
- interval: according the interval fader,
- duration: according the duration fader,
- loop: the sequence is played in a loop mode,
- cycle: each beginning cycle,
- bar: each beginning bar,
- beat: each beat,
- 8th: each 1/8th,
Dotted synchro values, except for interval, cycle and bar.
Output delay in ms.