Data Generator Ramp
Data Ramp (up, down, up&down).
Activates or deactivates the module.
Output Data flow.
Ramp width in ms.
Minimum value of the output.
Maximum value of the output.
- up: generates an increasing Ramp.
- down: generates an decreasing Ramp.
- up-down: generates an increasing followed by a decreasing Ramp.
Synchronization options which determines the whay the object is triggered,
or the sequence is played.
Generally the following options are available:
- button: when the button play receives a 1 trigger,
- interval: according the interval fader,
- duration: according the duration fader,
- loop: the sequence is played in a loop mode,
- cycle: each beginning cycle,
- bar: each beginning bar,
- beat: each beat,
- 8th: each 1/8th,
Generates a single data ramp.
Only when synchro=button.
Sends 1 value each time a ramp is generated.
Sends 1 value when the ramp is generated, 0 otherwise.