Data Generator LFO
Low Frequency Oscillator (LFO).
Activates or deactivates the module.
Output Data flow.
Synchronization options which determines the whay the object is triggered,
or the sequence is played.
Generally the following options are available:
- button: when the button play receives a 1 trigger,
- interval: according the interval fader,
- duration: according the duration fader,
- loop: the sequence is played in a loop mode,
- cycle: each beginning cycle,
- bar: each beginning bar,
- beat: each beat,
- 8th: each 1/8th,
Oscillator frequency. freq = 1/period.
Oscillator period. period = 1/freq
Minimum value of the output.
Maximum value of the output.
- Sinus: sinus form data.
- Triangle: triangle form data.
- Rectangle: rectangle form data.
- Impulse: impulses.
- Sawtooth: sawtooth form data.
- Sawtooth inverse: sawtooth inverse form data.
- random: random form data.
Restarts the LFO from the beginning.
Phase shift from -1 = -pi to 1 = +pi.