Color Mix Selector
Color selector. Allows the selection of color flows
according to the value of a selector.
Can be a float value, to create smooth cross
fades between colors.
- if selector = 0 then nothing happen...
- if selector = 1 then out = input1
- if selector = 1.4 then out = 60% input1 + 40% input2
Possible color values.
- If the selector value is 1 the output value is Val1
- If the selector value is 2 the output value is Val2, etc.
- If the selector value is 0 it does nothing (sometime helpful).